What have you always wondered about the DR Chippers and Chipper/Shredders? Whether you’re still shopping around for a chipper or already own a DR, here are some of the most commonly asked questions about these fantastic machines, answered by product manager Craig “Craig-o-pedia” Wolosinski.
• What actually comes in the box with each machine?
• Is it easy to start in my shed on a cold day?
• Can I put cardboard and paper in the Chipper? Can I put it in the Chipper/Shredder?
• What condition are reconditioned chippers in? Are they like new?
• How does the Chipper handle side branches? Do they need to be trimmed off?
• Does it chip sappy branches?
• Can I chip or shred wet wood? Can I chip in the rain?
• Can I put pinecones in the shredder?
• Can you replace the hammers on the Chipper/Shredder? Is it easy? How long do they last?
• What kind of assembly is required? Do the machines come fully assembled?
• Is there a way to make the Chipper/Shredders discharge out the top and into a truck bed the way the Chippers do?
• What kind of tractor do I need to have to use the PTO Chipper or Chipper/Shredder?
• In the Chipper/Shredder, does chipped material come out looking different from shredded material? What does each look like?
Have another question about DR Chippers and Chipper/Shredders? Ask it in the comments section!
Want to learn more about DR Chippers and Chipper/Shredders?
Order your FREE Buyer's Guide & DVD!
- 24-Page Buyer's Guide
- Action-Packed DVD
- Money-Saving Promotions